lunedì 7 gennaio 2013

Top 10 of....Marcella!


I'm Marcella

My first concert was in 1993 and was Neglect at Scintilla squat  in Modena.

Let's say I'm here from those times and I have never left....

I was been voice in Egotismo, voice in No Somos Nada, collaborations with Antisgammo, Los Vaticanos, bass and vocals in Killer Koala Grindcore, and actually i do voice for The End Of A Season.

I have also two other new projects, a two bass (in-progress) and the other i play with Ceneri from By All Means and members of End Of A Season (Il Pozzo Dei Rasoi)

Since 2007 i run the diy label Fucking Clinica that is trying to survive.

The top 10 is always complicated.... playlists that often varies according to the time ...

Today I would say this:



Album:

RORSHACH protestant
BOTCH we are the romans
GRIEF/SOILENT GREEN
NOOTGRUSH/CORRUPTED SPLIT 10"
SPAZZ la revancha
KHANATE LP
BURNING WITCH tutto
LOCUST the locust
CAVITY supercollider
SLEEP dope smoker
KHANATE "khanate"

7"

born against
portraits of past/bleed
bongzilla
locust/jenny piccolo
black army jacket/nootgrush
the whip
locust/arab on radar
struggle
concrete/antisgammo
mindless collision/with love



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento