domenica 30 dicembre 2012

Top10 of...Marziona!


Here's Marziona. I'm 31, I do drums in some d-beat/crust/stench bands and guitar in a death rock gothish one. Playing music and going on tour is my life and I'll do it till I drop.

In my life, I'm a social care teacher in projects with problem kids for the social care system.

Previous bands: Pussy Face (riot grrrl 1996 – 2000), NSA (anarcho punk 1998 – 2003), Death from Above (d-beat 2005 -), always drums. I love it.

Current bands: Kontatto, Campus Sterminii, Axis of Desolation, Horror Vacui.

I can tell you some of my fav listenings of all the time mostly for nostalgic reasons and because they include some of my fav songs ever. Hope I wont write bullshit, I'm not very good with lists and details, I just love the songs.


Albums

1) Guns n Roses “Appetite for destruction” and everything by them. My all time fav band.
2) Metallica “Kill 'em all”, this definitely changed my life.
3) Black Sabbath “Master of reality” mostly because contains my very fav song by them, Children of the Grave.
4) Nirvana “In utero”, soundtrack of my happy crazy days back in time.
5) The Cure “Disintegration” soundtrack of all the winters I have been through.
6) Tiamat “Wildhoney” my fav depressive listening when I was young.
7) Wretched “Libero di vivere libero di morire” for the best lyrics in the world when you feel you want to destroy everything.
8) Discharge “Hear nothing see nothing say nothing”
9) Bikini Kill “Pussy whipped” that made me aware of so many things...
10) Bathory “Hammerheart”, the best hiking soundtrack ever.
11) So hard to make a top 10..................so many missing!!!


7”

1) L7 “Shove” so impressed by these grrrls, I miss them a lot.
2) Misery “Next time/Full/Midnight”, wonderful lyrics.
3) Defiance containing “Hands of the few”, I went mad when I first listened to it.
4) Hole “Violet/Old age”, she was great back then...
5) Anti-nowhere league “Streets of London”, when I miss London.
6) Naked Aggression “Plastic world”, remind me of my very first punk friends.
7) External Menace containing “Someday”, for many reasons.
8)Black Flag “Six pack” because it's just perfect.
9) Nerorgasmo, so sick and mean.
10) Iron Maiden “Wasted years” when I want to cry.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento