domenica 23 dicembre 2012

Top10 of...Mike from CapitalistCasualties!


I'm michael (spider mike) vinatieri, I have played guitar for capitalist casualties for 25 years.

Also have played for benumb, elephantman, bludgeon (bass), bung (bass) and double ugly.

I'm also a tattooer at black pearl tattoo & skate.

I'm gonna do a little top 20 in no particular order.

Top 10 lps
1. Bad posture
2. Dystopia-human=garbage
3. Assuck-anticapital
4. Part time christians
5. Gauze-all
6. R.k.l.-r&r nightmare
7. D.r.I.-dealing with its
8. Fang-landshark
9. Dickies-dawn of the dickies
10. Black flag-jealous again

Top 10 seven inches
1. No comment-downsided
2. Fearless iranians from hell
3. Dickies-silent night
4. Windpipe-7
5. Crossed out-7
6. Asbestodeath-unclean
7. Eyehategod/13-7
8. Melvins-with yo heart not yo hands
9. D.r.I.-violent pacification
10.plutocracy-snitch


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento